FSU Ladies Garnet Quilted Wristlet Purse  » Clothes  »
  • I have become an expert at finding great items on Amazon which is where I found the FSU wristlet I purchased
  • The FSU wristlet only cost me twenty dollars which isn’t bad for team merchandise
  • I love the design of the bag which is quilted and it has the FSU logo on the bottom portion of the bag
  • Overall, I like the FSU ladies garnet quilted wristlet purse because it has everything I have been looking for in a wristlet

• by C.Channing

For the longest time I have been looking for a wristlet to purchase. Because I travel a lot and attend various festivals and fairs, I was in need of a wristlet because it would allow me to carry significant items such as my driver’s license, cash, credit cards, phone, and my keys without the bulk of carrying a larger handbag.

I have become an expert at finding great items on Amazon which is where I found the FSU wristlet I purchased. I had

come across various wristlets—some name brand and some not—but when I found the FSU wristlet I had to purchase it because I am a huge FSU fanatic. The FSU wristlet only cost me twenty dollars which isn’t bad for team merchandise.

I love the design of the bag which is quilted and it has the FSU logo on the bottom portion of the bag. It has a zipper which is what I was looking for in a wristlet because I can get in and ...

• out of it quickly, and it is quite spacious in the inside. There is a pocket in the inside which I use to store my phone to prevent any accidental dialing, and the larger space I use to keep a small wallet which stores all my important things including my driver’s license and money.

Overall, I like the FSU ladies garnet quilted wristlet purse because it has everything I have been looking for in a wristlet. It is compact yet I am able

to put all my necessary items in the inside. I have started getting into the quilt thing so I love that the outside of the bag is quilted in the garnet color. I love the FSU logo on the outside which allows me to support my favorite football team, and it is easy to carry around with me at large events where I don’t really need a large handbag to carry around. The FSU wristlet is perfect and the price matched my budget.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5510101536541231/k2311a1010/10.10.11