Ryan Gosling
  • The thing I like the most about Ryan Gosling's acting is that he always uses himself in a role
  • Ryan Gosling has worked on some of the best movies out there
  • When I am going to watch one of his movies, I know that it is not going to be anything but spectacular
  • I have watched each and every one of his movies at least twice and I would recommend that you take a look at this fantastic actor and his work

• by ashlee

Ryan Gosling has proven himself to be one of the top actors in Hollywood today. His strong, sincere and understated manner of acting has earned his good reputation in North American and even in Europe. And of course, he is of my most favorite actors.

The thing I like the most about Ryan Gosling’s acting is that he always uses himself in a role. It is very clear to see that he takes something from deep inside

of him and then shows it rather than become someone else or inhabiting another person. Some actors are good at just becoming something else, but that doesn’t make stars. As an audience we love to feel a connection between the person on screen and ourselves. When and actor brings something from his personal life into the story, we know that it is sincere and we know that he really feels what the character is feeling in the moment.

Ryan Gosling has worked on some of the best movies out there. His break came after his appearance in the movie “The Believer,” about an anti-Semitic Jew. His performance was so colorful and explosive, that while it was disturbing, you just had to pay attention. He kept us on the edge of our seat in the movie Fracture opposite Anthony Hopkins. He made us think and feel in the critically acclaimed movie “Half ...

• Ryan Gosling
      Nelson”, he made our hearts melt in “Lars and the Real Girl” and of course kept us completely charmed and captivated in Drive. The Notebook is the only movie of his that I really did not like. It was not his fault, he did a fantastic job in it, I just couldn’t stand his character.

Ryan Gosling is a very talented and dependable actor. When I am going to watch one of his movies, I know that

it is not going to be anything but spectacular. Not only does he really pick the best pictures to work on, his acting and his talent produce a really unique and memorable performance. And course, no one can ignore the fact that he is a really sexy and charming man. I have watched each and every one of his movies at least twice and I would recommend that you take a look at this fantastic actor and his work.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5210101536521231/k2311a1010/10.10.11