Lancome Ageless Minerale  » Cosmetics  »
  • Lancome Ageless Minerale is the best makeup I have ever used
  • Much to my surprise, I noticed a significant reduction in the lines around my eyes as soon as the Lancome consultant applied the powder
  • While there are many mineral powders on the market, I highly recommend Lancome Ageless Minerale for women of all ages

• by JanM

Yahoo Messenger (required to be logged into Yahoo Messenger)

Lancome Ageless Minerale is the best makeup I have ever used. Against the advice of several cosmetics professionals, who told me that mineral makeup made lines, creases and wrinkles more noticeable, I tried Lancome’s version of this powder foundation. Much to my surprise, I noticed a significant reduction in the lines around my eyes as soon as the Lancome consultant applied the powder.

Although the initial purchase, which included a must-have application brush, was rather expensive, I feel my money was well spent. Lancome Ageless Minerale covers as well as

the previous foundation I had been wearing — which was a very high-quality moisturizing liquid from Lancome that I applied with a liquid makeup brush. In fact, another cosmetics representative told me that she couldn’t believe I was wearing a mineral powder, because it covered so beautifully. Also, this easily-applied powder seems to fill in creases — even the large one between my eyes — better than any makeup has before.

Lancome Ageless Minerale is a joy to apply. Just dip the super soft brush into the powder and make ...

• circular motions on all parts of your face. Moreover, it appears to take less time to apply than liquid foundations. According to the Lancome representative, Ageless Minerale contains more moisture than most other mineral powders, which helps explain its smooth liquid-like coverage. However, because my skin is on the dry side, I use a moisturizer before applying.

When buying a mineral powder, it is just as important to get the correct shade for your face, as it is when purchasing any other makeup. Buying a drugstore powder and guessing at

the correct hue for your skin color can result in a powder that is too light and subsequent ghostly appearance or one that is too dark that leaves embarrassing lines on the sides of your face, chin and forehead. Purchasing Lancome Minerale makeup from a qualified consultant ensures an almost exact match with your skin tone.

While there are many mineral powders on the market, I highly recommend Lancome Ageless Minerale for women of all ages.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3110101536401131/k2311a1010/10.10.11