Orlando Salami Stiks for Dogs  » Pets  »
  • However it has happened to me that while I was separating one stick from another I have damaged the other packaging - the one I intended to open was not opened though so no loss - you can easily open every of the packages without separating them too if you would choose so
  • My dog seems to like the taste also, never heard her complaining or refusing the treat
  • There also were no other problems that would suggest these are bad for the dog

• by Mintaka

I really like how each of the 8 sticks that come in the package are separately packed so they won’t dry and will stay fresh until you need them. However it has happened to me that while I was separating one stick from another I have damaged the other packaging - the one I intended to open was not opened though so no loss - you can easily open every of the packages without separating them

too if you would choose so.

Sticks have a pleasant smell to them, it reminds me a lot of the smell of the canned (market brands) food for dogs or cats, it has a slight beef scent to it. My dog seems to like the smell since it does not take long for her to come and stalk me when I open this up.

The stick can be easily braked to small pieces - it is half “precut” ...

• to about 1 cm pieces which break easily - so you can use this as small treats too but honestly the dog won’t mind if you give him or her the whole stick at one go, mine certainly prefers to run away with the whole one.

My dog seems to like the taste also, never heard her complaining or refusing the treat.

I have been using these for a while now and there never were any digestive problems

with the dogs. There also were no other problems that would suggest these are bad for the dog. Naturally you need to keep in mind that you need to give your dog too much sticks daily, there is indication on the packaging how much you can give to the dog depending on the dogs weight.

There are more flavours to choose from, my dog prefers beef and veil it seems (she looks a bit more anxious to eat these two).

Kate Rae says :

re : My dog seems to like the taste also, never heard her complaining or refusing the treat
    Lydil no longer stock Orlando salami sticks for dogs OR cats. I have now run out and the dog is distraught . She is blind and they are her "go to bed" treat Please WHERE can I buy them?

Scoobydoo says :

My dog was also devastated when Lidls stopped stocking them. I went to many of there stores and even asked friends from around the country to look in theirs. Without any joy I emailed lidls customers services but again no luck.
    I had a break through when I as last resort I have found a seller on eBay who imports them from Germany
    They are a little more expensive but what is a few pence compared to your dogs happiness

-14
    glenis mahoney says :

Does anyone know where I can buy Orlando salami sticks on line please. I used to get them in Lidls but they have stopped selling them now.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2910101536391131/k2311a1010/10.10.11