Google  » Web sites  »
  • I like the way they change the appearance of their logo daily
  • Some of the other search engines can give you similar results for your search as what you get with Google but they are not nearly as interesting
  • The only thing I don't like about Google is that I heard they collected data of what everyone was researching and turned over the records to the government

• by sadonna
      Google search engine is one of the largest on the internet. It is easy to use and provides good results quickly to help you in finding what ever you are looking for.

I like the way they change the appearance of their

logo daily.

It always looks fresh and new so you don’t get bored of it.

Some of the other search engines can give you similar results for your search as what you get with Google but they are not nearly as interesting.

...

• Google is the most widely used search engines today around the world.

You can use Google in places like China but they sensor what information people can look at there.

I disagree with that.

I just hope they do not ever

do that in the United States.

The only thing I don’t like about Google is that I heard they collected data of what everyone was researching and turned over the records to the government.

I feel that is a violation of our privacy.

Google

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 202504153631130/k2311a0425/4.25.07