Oscar Mayer Selects Angus Beef Franks  » Food  »
  • I love a good hot dog now and then and I am always on the lookout for a new type to try
  • I recently had a coupon for a free package of any type of Oscar Mayer brand hot dogs so I decided to try the Oscar Mayer Angus Beef Hot Dogs
  • The package of 8 hot dogs was priced at a little over 5 dollars in my local supermarket, which I thought was a little steep until I tried them
  • They are all beef, supposedly all Angus beef, and I found them to taste very beefy without being at all greasy
  • I do not think that you will be disappointed

• by deem

I love a good hot dog now and then and I am always on the lookout for a new type to try. I recently had a coupon for a free package of any type of Oscar Mayer brand hot dogs so I decided to try the Oscar Mayer Angus Beef Hot Dogs. The package of 8 hot dogs was priced at a little over 5 dollars in my local supermarket, which I thought was a little steep until I tried them.

I confess that these have

become my new favorite hot dogs. They are all beef, supposedly all Angus beef, and I found them to taste very beefy without being at all greasy. In addition, the package states that these hot dogs are “bun length” and that seemed to be true also. Each hot dog fit perfectly into a hot dog bun without getting that little bit of bun left empty at the top and bottom of the hot dog. These hot dogs are also nitrate and nitrite free,

• which I think is a good thing. I found them to be well seasoned, neither too spicy nor too bland.

In addition to the flavor of these Oscar Mayer Angus Beef Hot Dogs, I also appreciated the packaging. One of the things I often dislike about hot dog packages is that when you open them, there is no way to reseal them so you have to seal them in a ziploc bag in order to keep them fresh. These Oscar Mayer hot dogs are actually

packaged in a resealable ziploc bag that actually did, in fact, seal and reseal without a problem. Actually, these hot dogs are in two resealable pouches, four hot dogs in each pouch so that also helps keeep them fresh longer than other hot dogs.

If you like hot dogs, I highly recommend that you give these Oscar Mayer Angus Beef hot dogs a try. I do not think that you will be disappointed. I am already planning on repurchasing a package during my next shopping trip.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 277101536290131/k2311a107/10.7.11