Short Circuit 2 movie
  • Short Circuit 2 is one of the best movies I have ever seen
  • I really love the music and soundtrack to the movie
  • I thought the tiny little Johnny 5 toy robots were very cute in the story
  • I enjoyed seeing some of the old characters from the original movie in Short Circuit 2

• by MagickPen

Short Circuit 2 is one of the best movies I have ever seen. I grew up watching Johnny 5 is alive in the first Short Circuit. I really love the music and soundtrack to the movie. The song Who is Johnny is just wonderful. I must say I do enjoy every minute of this movie and everything about it. The movie truly brings something special to the world. I thought the tiny

little Johnny 5 toy robots were very cute in the story. The acting in the movie was pretty good and also very funny. I enjoyed seeing some of the old characters from the original movie in Short Circuit 2.

The special effects in the film were not super awesome but they were good enough. I mean this movie was from the 80s so they still didn’t have CGI but it was the heart ...

• and soul about Johnny 5 being Alive that makes this movie great. I didn’t like how they changed a few things about him in the 2nd movie. But I still think he was a very cool robot in Short Circuit 2. Johnny 5 seems even more alive in this film and he truly does a great job of showing he has real feelings when he goes site seeing in the city.

This is

s movie I can enjoy with my family because it does not have curse words of sex scenes in it. If you are looking for a fun and cute movie to watch with the children then this is the movie to watch with them. It truly has a fun and very happy feel to it. Short Circuit 2 is a movie your whole family will love it’s really worth renting or buying.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 117101536250131/k2311a107/10.7.11