Boost Mobile
  • The cheapest phone cost me about 50 dollars

• by MagickPen

I was a customer of Boost Mobile for about 1 year. The service is very good. I was under the 50 dollar a month unlimited plan. The service gave me unlimited, talk, text and web and really did satisfy my wildest dreams. The service never really ever gave me dropped calls and the sound of the voice on calls was very clear and got a good signal. I really liked the texting feature. However sometimes

texts didn’t go through or I could no send pictures right away through text. There were just a few minor error with texting. But these problems were easily resolved by resetting the the phone.

The web service offered by Boost Mobile was also pretty good. However since I did not use a smart phone the web part of it was pretty slow and not really smooth. I had the cheapest phone so the web would crash ...

• on my phone. So if you do get the web on Boost Mobile I would suggest upgrading to a better phone. Because if you use the cheaper smaller phones they will not be able to handle the web streaming. However the cheaper phone was able to handle normal talk and text functions. So if you just want to use the service for talk and text, then getting the cheaper phone is the way to go.
        The cheapest phone cost me about 50 dollars.

I used Boost Mobile for business and friends and it was very reliable for both aspects of my job and social life. I had people send me pics through the text messages and that was pretty sweet. Overall I must say that Boost Mobile met my demands and offers a great unlimited for 50 dollars. If you are looking for a good unlimited plan I would go with Boost Mobile.

Boost Mobile
    Versari Shinora says :

re : The cheapest phone cost me about 50 dollars
    Boost offers phones as low as $ 20 without sales. If you want a smartphone, I wouldn’t pay more than $ 100 on Boost for something on par with most flagships — e.g. the Moto E5 . They do sales and deals all the time — if you can wait a day or two, it’s more than likely that you’re going to get an amazing deal on your new phone.

Erin Richardson says :

Boost Mobile is the most reliable cellular service out there. I have been a loyal customer for many years. I started out with the two way chirp phones and have advanced to an android phone. The service is great I never have a problem with calls dropping. I enjoy the 4G internet use. I am currently on the $ 40 unlimited plan. I am so happy with my service that I bought my daughter a Boost Mobile phone as well. I’d rather pay Boost Mobile for their service than any other service. My Warp 4G phone is fabulous I have the insurance and have had to use it since purchasing the phone. The insurance company is excellent. I had no issues in getting a replacement phone when I needed it. The customer service operator is available when needed. I am extremely pleased with the accuracy and availability of the customer service agents. If anyone asked me about a cell phone service I would recommend Boost Mobile with no hesitation.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 227101536190131/k2311a107/10.7.11