Make Up For Ever Full Cover Concealer
  • Believe it or not, I usually spend about this much for concealer so in terms of price, I was not very shocked or disappointed
  • I was looking for something comparable to the Kat Von D Tattoo Concealer and fortunately, I found it
  • The thing that I love most about this concealer (and that, in my opinion, makes it better than the Kat Von D Concealer) is the variety of color options
  • In terms of color range, I think this concealer scores high
  • I will definitely continue to wear this concealer and I highly recommend it to anyone else looking for a full coverage, long lasting concealer with a matte finish

• by Intensify

I recently purchased the Make Up For Ever Full Cover Concealer from my local Sephora for about $30. Believe it or not, I usually spend about this much for concealer so in terms of price, I was not very shocked or disappointed. I was looking for something comparable to the Kat Von D Tattoo Concealer and fortunately, I found it! I love this concealer. It will be a new staple in my makeup collection.

The thing that I love most about this concealer (and that, in my opinion, makes it better than the Kat Von D Concealer) is the variety of color options. I struggle to find concealers that match my skin tone because I have a darker complexion and it is rare for a makeup

brand to create that many different options for darker skin. However, the Make Up For Ever Full Cover Concealer has about four shades made for dark skin, two of which are very close matches to my own skin. In terms of color range, I think this concealer scores high. There are options for everyone.

Another thing to love about this product is the insane amount of coverage it gives. The product is obviously very well pigmented because I was able to use this under my eyes and make my dark under eye circles virtually disappear. This also worked fantastically over a few of the scars and birth marks that I have on my cheeks as well as the redness around my nose. My skin tone looks ...

• so much more even after applying this. It blends so easily, either with a brush or even just with fingers. I actually kind of prefer applying this with my fingers. Another thing that makes this better than the Kat Von D concealer is the fact that it just feels so much lighter. Once I rub it into my skin, I can’t really tell that it’s there. I hate how most other full coverage concealers have such a thick consistency. This one does not. Also, this concealer has a matte finish. Because my skin is oily, I obviously do not like any makeup products that give a dewy finish because that usually means my face will end up looking like an oil slick by day’s end.

This concealer has not caused any irritation, breakouts, or dryness whatsoever. It never looks or feels cakey. It lasts ages. I wore this to a dance competition where I was sweating pretty heavily for about four hours and it did not wear off. I think that’s a pretty good test of staying power. I will definitely continue to wear this concealer and I highly recommend it to anyone else looking for a full coverage, long lasting concealer with a matte finish. The only thing that might dissuade some people is the price, but I honestly believe that $30 is worth it for a concealer this good. Overall, I have to give the Make Up For Ever Full Cover Concealer a rating of a 10 out of 10.

Make Up For Ever Full Cover Concealer

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 317101536160131/k2311a107/10.7.11