Bobbi Boss Indi Remi Natural Yaky Hair Weave/Extensions
0.5
  • I paid about $100 to get the 16 inch package
  • Unfortunately, I hate this product and now that I have used it, cannot return it
  • I strongly caution everyone against purchasing this product because you will be disappointed
  • I decided to give another brand a shot and the guy in the hair shop highly recommended this one
  • My biggest regret is not being able to get my money back

• by Intensify

I recently purchased a pack of Bobbi Boss Indi Remi Natural Yaky Hair. Basically, that’s a very long name for a brand of hair that can be used to make hair extensions. It was very expensive. I paid about $100 to get the 16 inch package. Unfortunately, I hate this product and now that I have used it, cannot return it. I strongly caution everyone against purchasing this product because you will be disappointed. It looks very good at first but starts to become damaged very quickly.

The reason why I even purchased this product was because I could not find the brand that I

normally buy. I decided to give another brand a shot and the guy in the hair shop highly recommended this one. Let’s talk pros first – the hair looks very healthy! It is 100% human hair. It is extremely soft, shiny, and beautiful. The quality of the hair seems to be fantastic on first look. He let me open up the package and the feel the hair before making the purchase. Because the hair looked and felt so good, I went through with it. The problems didn’t start until a few days after I had applied the hair to my own head. The thing
      that I hate most about this product is the shedding. It is terrible. You can always tell a bad hair weft by how easily it sheds. With this hair, I will look down at my t-shirt and see hairs that have fallen out all over the place. I can’t really heat style these extensions without hair literally falling right off of the weft. This is incredibly disappointing, especially considering the fact that the package explicitly states “No shedding.” Do not be fooled by this promise. It’s a lie. Another false promise is that the hair has “healthy and living cuticles.” Though the hair initially ...

• Bobbi Boss Indi Remi Natural Yaky Hair Weave/Extensions
      looked incredibly healthy, I have already started to notice split ends. It’s only been two weeks and I have literally only heat styled them four times maximum. I should not be noticing split ends this early!

Another thing that I hate about this hair is how thin it starts to begin with. What I mean by this is that one “weft” of hair does not have as many strands on it as I have seen with other brands. Not only does the hair shed, but it also starts out thinner. Even though I did not apply the entire package of hair to my head, I

will likely have to replace these wefts and run out of this hair much faster than with other brands.

Honestly, I just feel really deceived by this product. It looks like a high end brand of hair and the packaging makes all sorts of promises, but in the end I got a very expensive yet poor quality product. My biggest regret is not being able to get my money back. Overall, I have to give the Bobbi Boss Indi Remi Natural Yaky Hair a rating of a 1 out of 10. Do not buy this product. I will certainly steer clear of this brand in the future.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 317101536150131/k2311a107/10.7.11