Chloraseptic Cherry Sore Throat Spray
  • Overall, I am pleased with how well this throat spray works and I would recommend it to any adult or teenage to use for soothing their irritated throat
  • I know on a day when my throat was really irritated I sprayed 3 to 4 times throughout the day and I was sick afterwards, but with proper use you have no side effects at all

• by Soleil

Sore, itchy, dry and irritated throats are annoying and painful and I would know because I seem to always have one. However, I find the Chloraseptic Cherry Sore Throat Spray helps soothe my irritated throat nicely and for long periods of time without giving me any side effects, which is nice for me since I seem to be sensitive to many over the counter medications.

So, the first thing I do before using the throat spray to relieve my irritated throat is gargle with warm salt water

to help cleanse my throat and mouth well. Next, I take the spray, hold it towards my open mouth and directly spray it towards the back of my throat with 2 to 3 squirts of the spray. The spray is soothing feeling with a slight cherry flavor and does coat the throat well while relieving any irritations. The main ingredient in the spray that helps soothe my throat is phenol, which is basically an oral anesthetic. Some of the other ingredients in the spray are ...

• the cherry flavoring, saccharin sodium, glycerin and water.

Now once I spray the spray directly into the back of my throat my throat stays soothed for about 4 to 5 hours. However, once I have sprayed the spray toward the back of my throat I do spit the rest of the spray that remains in my mouth out simply because I do not need tons of spray medicine in my digestive tract since it is sensitive to medication.

Overall, I am pleased with how well this

throat spray works and I would recommend it to any adult or teenage to use for soothing their irritated throat. However, I would recommend using this spray more than 3 times per day because if you get enough of it into your body you might end up with an upset stomach. I know on a day when my throat was really irritated I sprayed 3 to 4 times throughout the day and I was sick afterwards, but with proper use you have no side effects at all.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 267101536141231/k2311a107/10.7.11