Jack Daniels Tennessee Honey Liqueur  » Food  »
  • I think the drink is much better and less harsh than the regular whiskey that is sold out there
  • Yes my friends and I had some of this wonderful whiskey with some bacon and cheese and let me tell you it was amazing
  • The best way to drink it is on the rocks and sip slowly and enjoy all the flavor and texture in your month

• by MagickPen

Jack Daniels Honey Liqueur is the newest brand of Whiskey they have made. I had it this weekend and I must say it is very potent and very good. The taste is so smooth and really does taste like honey. I think the drink is much better and less harsh than the regular whiskey that is sold out there. Jack Daniels really went all out with this brand new Honey Liqueur. This is a drink that goes great with bacon and cheese. Yes my

friends and I had some of this wonderful whiskey with some bacon and cheese and let me tell you it was amazing. If you drink it with cheese from Spain then you are really ready to rock with this amazing Honey Liqueur.

Now I am going to talk about how smooth this drink is. When you first try you think you will need to chase it to mix it with coke. But the fact is that this Jack Daniels Honey Liqueur is so smooth you ...

• can drink it on the rocks. Or if you want a more fizzy drink just put a splash of 100% organic ginger ale. This so good. The after taste of the Honey Liqueur is so smooth and it actually does taste like honey. It’s sweet and just smooth. It kind of reminds me of Gentlemen’s Jack which is a lot more expensive. But this bottle of Whiskey is to die for.

Overall some people try to tell you that Jack Daniels Honey Liqueur is for

women. But in all honesty it’s still very potent like regular Whiskey. Just because it is smoother and less potent does not mean that it won’t make you drunk. You don’t want to get crazy with it. The best way to drink it is on the rocks and sip slowly and enjoy all the flavor and texture in your month. When that Honey Liqueur touches your lips you will wish for more of it. It’s well worth the money and my favorite product from Jack Daniels.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 276101536030731/k2311a106/10.6.11