Little Cesar’s Crossville Tennessee
Crossville, Tennessee
  • Sometimes I would get a slice of pizza with a couple of bread sticks and a drink for $3.99 but once I decided to try an order of their Italian cheese bread
  • I like it so much I prefer the Italian cheese bread over pizza anymore
  • A large order of the Italian cheese bread cost 3.99 and contains ten bread sticks

• by sadonna
      When I worked for Watt’s Regulator Company in Rutherfordton, North Carolina. We were only a block away from a Kmart store that had a little Cesar’s Pizza inside.

So for lunch every day I would go there because their prices were very reasonable.

Sometimes I would get a slice of pizza with a couple

of bread sticks and a drink for $3.

99 but once I decided to try an order of their Italian cheese bread.

It was the best I had ever had .

They drench it with cheese and garlic butter which makes it melt in your mouth.

I like it so much I prefer the Italian ...

• cheese bread over pizza anymore.

A large order of the Italian cheese bread cost 3.

99 and contains ten bread sticks.

So after that I started ordering the Italian cheese bread instead of pizza until they closed the Kmart down and the little Cesar’s with it.

They also offer the hot and ready pepperoni pizza’s

for $5.

That is a deal in my book.

For ten dollars I can buy two which is enough to feed my entire family.

Lucky for me they have one in Crossville where my husband works so on his pay day we usually buy pizza and I get myself an order of the Italian cheese bread.

Sorry, there are no related reviews at moment
    The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 72504153601130/k2311a0425/4.25.07