Suave Basic Volumizing Shampoo
  • I never do two latherings as the instructions suggest, one is enough for me

• by Lorianna
      Suave Basic Volumizing Shampoo is a good choice for thin hair that could use some extra body and bounce. I usually switch to volumizing shampoos when my perm fades, as my hair is not very full naturally.

Suave Basic Volumizing comes

in a tan-colored 15 fl.

oz bottle, priced under $2.

It has a light scent of freshness and lathers very well.

I never do two latherings as the instructions suggest, one is enough for me.

The hair is left very clean.

...

• The fullness does not last longer than a day, but you can only expect so much from a shampoo; after all, it’s not a curling device.

Suave Basic Volumizing is gentle for everyday use, the formula is 100% oil free.

There

is a volumizing conditioner available to go with it as well.

As usual, Suave stands by their product with their satisfaction guarantee; you will read on the bottle their promise to replace or refund the purchase if you are not satisfied with it.

Suave Basic Volumizing Shampoo
    Shayna says :

re : I never do two latherings as the instructions suggest, one is enough for me
    I prefer Grenier volume body shampoo for a good cheap shampoo.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2005. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31121115360330/k2311a1112/11.12.05