EVGA GTX 570 video card  » Hardware  »
  • Right out of the box, the first thing I noticed was how big this thing is
  • Thats not an issue for me because I have a very large full size case

• by rswitz

Coming from an EVGA GTX 260, the 570 is an incredible performnace upgrade. Right out of the box, the first thing I noticed was how big this thing is. Its just a monster at about 10.

5 inches long. Thats not an issue for me because I have a very large full size case.

The card feels solid in my hands and installs quickly and easily.

I easily downloaded the latest drivers off the EVGA website and installed them.

Then it was on to the games. Performance in demanding games such as Crysis and Crysis 2 was unbelievable.

It was blistering fast on absolute maximum settings. I am getting 60+ FPS in both games under 1080p resolution.

Its just insane! I have not yet been able to really test this card because it blows everything away. I feel like the EVGA GTX 570 is way ahead of its time.

And honestly, the card doesn’t get that hot even under stock air cooling. The reference design cooler works very well and keeps everything inside my case cool.

Under load, my video card temperatures never break 70 degrees celcius, which is pretty cool considering how powerful the card ...

• EVGA GTX 570 video card
      is. I am so happy I spent the money to buy this beast video card! I now don’t have to worry about performance issues at all.

The card just cuts through anything I throw at it like butter. My games never looked and ran better in my life.

With the EVGA GTX 570, I have the power to run all the latest games at the

maximum settings and still get screaming fast performance! There is nothing quite like playing Crysis at 1080p and max settings and get a constant 60+FPS. And that is with only one card.

Imagine what can be done with two or three cards in SLI! The performance of this video card is truly mind blowing. Trust me, you can’t go worng at all with this baby! Just buy it!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 336101535900731/k2311a106/10.6.11