Tron Legacy movie
  • Tron Legacy is probably the best 3D movie I have ever seen
  • If you are watching it on a home system I recommend watching it with huge speakers
  • I think the whole story about the ISOs was very symbolic and significant to real love
  • I thought the design of Tron City and the Light Cycles were just amazing

• by MagickPen

Tron Legacy is probably the best 3D movie I have ever seen. The graphics and the images were just awesome in this movie. But even in regular HD this movie truly does rock. If you are watching it on a home system I recommend watching it with huge speakers. You’re gonna watch the hard hitting bass of the sub woofer. But great graphics and sounds was not all that Tron Legacy has. It also has a wonderful storyline and just great plot. The story

of Kevin Flynn and his son. And how the Grid once again became free and open again.

I think the whole story about the ISOs was very symbolic and significant to real love. The whole movie truly did bring something wonderful to the masses. The acting also was very good. That Garett guy did a very good job of playing Sam Flynn. And Olivia Wilde was very good as the role of Qourra. And you know that Jeff Bridges was wonderful as Kevin Flynn. I ...

• mean if you are Jeff Bridges fan you will be sure to love this movie. I truly loved his performance in Tron Legacy.

I also think that the movie has a lot of party vibe and fun in it. What can I say Castor at the End of Line club was probably one of the best parts of the movie.His performance just blew me away. And the music in the movie was just so awesome. I thought the design of Tron City and the

Light Cycles were just amazing. After all this time I think the whole movie truly deserved better reviews than what the critics gave it originally. Kevin Flynn was working in digital space and trying to reach a digital frontier to reshape the human condition. The whole story of Tron Legacy is about freedom and keeping the system free and open. It’s truly a deep message that can be applied to real life as well. Tron Legacy is worth renting or buying and is a great movie.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 116101535860731/k2311a106/10.6.11