Skin Food Aloe Sun BB Cream  » Cosmetics  »
  • I bought this on ebay because you can buy it cheaper on ebay compared to the actual retail store
  • It cost me around $10 versus the actual retail price of $23
  • The first thing I noticed is the scent of the cream, It has a very mild scent
  • I love it when you put it on your skin because it does not feel so heavy
  • I don't recommend this BB cream to those who has oily and blemished skin

• by Ma. Florencia Yadao

BB creams are the latest craze in Asia when it comes to skin care foundation. It originated in Germany for laser treatments, but later reformulated and improved in Asia. It is very popular in Korea, Taiwan and Japan. But most of my BB creams came from Korea, which they manufacture really high-end BB creams and brands like Brtc, Skin Food, TonyMoly, Etude House , Dr.Jart etc.

I am going to review the Skin Food Aloe Sun BB Cream. I bought this on ebay because you can buy it cheaper on ebay compared to the actual retail store. It cost me around $10 versus the actual retail

price of $23. Skin Food is very popular too not only because of their BB creams, but also because of their wide variety of skin care line. The company claims that most of their ingredients came from fruits and natural herbs.

This BB cream has 2 shades, they have the natural color and the light color, I got the natural one which is a little dark for me because they ran out of the lighter color. The first thing I noticed is the scent of the cream, It has a very mild scent. I love it when you put it on your skin because it does not ...

• feel so heavy. It’s a little bit watery and it blends easily on your skin. It has SPF 20 which is a strong plus for this product, but it does not entirely cover all my blemishes and dark spots.It functions as a foundation and a moisturizer all in one, but the coverage is so light that after a few hours, It feels like not wearing anything at all. It does not even have any oil absorbing properties too. I have an oily skin and this BB cream is definitely not on my top choices.

It says on tube that It is rich with aloe, which possesses

excellent hydrating properties and soothing effect, this multi-functional skin care product (UV protector and blemish corrector) provides moisture and nutrition to your skin while providing protection from UV rays. It says also that it contains lots of nutritive and energetic ingredients such as fresh plants and fruits.

I guess, this BB cream is not that all bad. It does not break me out, and your face feels smooth after you wash it. It is so gentle that I dont feel that it is helping my skin, plus it does not cover up my blemishes. I don’t recommend this BB cream to those who has oily and blemished skin.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 316101535840731/k2311a106/10.6.11