Persil Color Active laundry tabs  » Housewares  »
  • What I like about these is the simpleness of use, you just open the packaging and pop 2 (or more tablets) into the washing machine drawer and that's it, no hassle with using the right dosage of powder or being careful that the gel that it does not spill

• by Mintaka

I honestly think these are a bit to expensive for “regular” laundry but I do have them in my student’s apartment where I do about one wash per week. There are 15 packs of 2 tablets in the box but you need at least 2 for one wash (up to 4 if your laundry is really dirty).

into the washing machine drawer and that’s it, no hassle with using the right dosage of powder or being careful that the gel that it does not spill. The package in which the small ones are stored is quite handily made too, once opened it can normally be closed and opened again.

It washes the laundry well, I often have dirt and grass stains on my clothes due to the nature of my study and this one gets ...

• rid of it well. It is good with the colors, none of my clothes color has faded since I have been using this (though I do feel that is also because the color quality of the clothes is better and better). Clothes have a fresh scent to them when dry, it is the typical Persil scent, do not know how to describe it better, it is pleasant.

The fabrics on the clothes don’t seem to get damaged by

this one, they have the flexibility they had before washing, they are as soft as before well they are in general the way they were.

Bottom line, a good product it washes clothes really well and it is really simple to use but as a counterweight it is way more expensive if you calculate how many washes you do with these and how many you would do with the amount of powder (or gel) purchased for the price.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 536101535820731/k2311a106/10.6.11