1990 dodge caravan  » Cars  »
  • It has great acceleration on the hills and can get up to 90 with no problem on the highway
  • I figure I can always roll down the windows for air but I like to travel and listen to music while I drive

• by sadonna
      Shortly after moving to Tennessee our Masada 626 died on us when the transmission locked up. We drove my mom’s Chevy blazer for months before purchasing a 1990 dodge caravan from some friends for $250.

It had been parked in their back field for a couple of years because it needed to have the breaks worked on and the water pump replaced.

So once I saved up some

money I had it towed to a Dave s Auto care in Jamestown and had them fix it.

It cost me 710 to fix it up.

They had to replace the timing belt most of the hoses and other belts too because it had set for so long.

My husband was a little furious I spent so much fixing it but it has turned out to be a ...

• very good car.

It needs a paint job but the inside is in great condition once the kids vacuumed it out a little it looks almost new.

For being an older car it runs very well.

It has great acceleration on the hills and can get up to 90 with no problem on the highway.

The cruise control works but more importantly the radio works.

I figure I

can always roll down the windows for air but I like to travel and listen to music while I drive.

Most importantly it will seat seven which means I can haul my boy scouts around without any problems.

When you buy an older car you never know what your going to get but I have had a dodge caravan before and they have always been very reliable.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 92504153581030/k2311a0425/4.25.07