Plant Theatre Herb Garden Kit
  • What I love about this is that you do not need to put the herbs out of the original pot but plant them with it - since it is biodegradable
  • I think this is a great idea for a gift, I have a garden and I was really happy with it, I can't even imagine how happy someone who does not have access to a garden and fresh herbs would be

• by Mintaka

This is a wonderful gift idea, I should know I was gifted this along with another of Plant Theatres kits.

The kit contains 6 packets of different herb seeds (basil, parsley, thyme, chives, coriander, rocket), 6 starter growing pots from peat, 6 peat expandable peat blocks, 6 plant markers and instructions. It contains all you need to get you started.

When you are ready you drop one of the peat blocks in water where it will expand (a lot!), squeeze

the water out and put it in the peat pot, drop in some seeds and cover with peat. And that’s all there is to it for a few days.

Once the herbs grow a bit (few centimetres) you can plant them either outside or inside into a bigger pot. What I love about this is that you do not need to put the herbs out of the original pot but plant them with it - since it is biodegradable.

• It is a very clean business. I planted mine inside so that I can always have fresh herbs at hand - with exception of rocked - I already have a garden full of it.

Even if you are inexperienced at herb gardening, do not worry. The instruction manual provides tips and instructions for each of the seeds given (time of seeding, how to seed them, where to keep them) so there is close to no chance that you would

fail. All the herbs I planted have grown nicely and have a good flavour to them.

I think this is a great idea for a gift, I have a garden and I was really happy with it, I can’t even imagine how happy someone who does not have access to a garden and fresh herbs would be.

There is more seeds in one packed than needed for a small pot, so you can easily store the seeds for “next” year.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 466101535790731/k2311a106/10.6.11