DDF Sulfur Therapeutic Mask
  • And because I am a fan of products made by Queen Helene, I thought of buying DDF Sulfur Therapeutic Mask which was made by them
  • It only cost $2 from a retail store, weighed 4 oz so it was a pretty long tube, and it can last for up to 3 months
  • But I like this mask more because it got rid of my blackheads and refined my big pores, to the point I can no longer see them
  • I used this as a spot corrector before and from my experience it really made my acne smaller just from the first night, which was nice because a lot of spot correctors worked the same way
  • So I really recommend this product as a way to help you get rid of your acne or whatever problem you have on the skin

• by jdeluxes

I am not a fan of refining masks. But all of a sudden I began to feel the need for them because I developed blackheads and big pores which made my skin so greasy. And because I am a fan of products made by Queen Helene, I thought of buying DDF Sulfur Therapeutic Mask which was made by them. It only cost $2 from a retail store, weighed 4 oz so it was a pretty long tube, and it can last for up to 3 months.

DDF Sulfur Therapeutic Mask is a refining mask which can help treat blackheads, acne, big pores and other problems. It can be used by anyone because it was made to help all skin types. I never used it before, but I used some products made by DDF so I knew that it can be pretty effective. This product was made to help those with acne, blackheads and big pores because of the long list of ingredients it has, including Sulfur (10%).

The first thing I got to like about this product was its scent. When you open it you will smell the mint inside, but it

was not too strong that you will smell it from afar. The mint was not that strong, so it was all right with me. It was not nasty and not even synthetic. The smell would not be that obvious once you apply it on your face, and when you dispense it from its tube you will feel that it is pretty much pastey. It actually feels like toothpaste with its somewhat thick, but not too heavy, consistency, and with a consistency like that, it can hold well or stay put in your fingers a little longer. Sadly, though, it glides off your fingers too easily so you have to be careful dispensing it as it might just go down the drain all too well. I wasted so much just from carelessly dispensing it, because the consistency was pretty thick but not too thick and heavy enough unlike other masks which have a muddy feel. This one was all right, though, but its texture could have been better by making it a little thicker.

The whole thing can be messy sometimes when it glides off my hands fast. That is why I was always careful ...

• applying it on my face because it might slide off my skin easily. Thankfully, though, it stays well and sticks well to my skin once I apply it on my face. In fact, as you apply it on your face it will really thicken and harden, and you can no longer smell the mint that used to be there. The thickening sensation isn’t the only thing you will feel, however - it feels a little tingly but not annoying. You will also feel it tightening your skin which was a sign that it was finally working.

It actually felt like cement when it hardens on your skin, but it was all right. It was easy to wash off, nothing left was there after the second rinse. The whole feeling was nice because it left my skin tight, but not dry and not too tight. In fact, I really like this mask because some of my blackheads were gone the first time I used it, which was not surprising because I also used a toner before that got rid of my blackheads in just one or two days. But I like this mask more because

it got rid of my blackheads and refined my big pores, to the point I can no longer see them. It made my skin a lot cleaner, and made my skin less oily after a few more hours.

Another thing I like about this product was it can be used as a spot corrector in case you have some acne. I used this as a spot corrector before and from my experience it really made my acne smaller just from the first night, which was nice because a lot of spot correctors worked the same way. In fact, it eliminated some of my acne all together without leaving any scar, so that helped me save some money on spot correctors.

As a refining mask, it really helped me get rid of my skin problems. In fact, it did not cost more than the usual ones I use. So I really recommend this product as a way to help you get rid of your acne or whatever problem you have on the skin. It worked, it was gentle, it was easy to apply, it did not cause me skin problems and it was not rough on the skin.

DDF Sulfur Therapeutic Mask

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 315101535660431/k2311a105/10.5.11