Blackberry Storm 2 smartphone  » Phones  »
  • I think that a the Blackberry Storm is a good cell phone and would recommend it to someone else but there are several applications that I have had trouble using
  • I would, still, however, recommend the Blackberry Storm 2 for anyone else who might consider buying one
  • All,in all, I believe the Blackberry Storm @ to be a dependable and useful cell phone

• by John Blackwell

The Blackberry Storm is a user friendly smartphone. I have been using one for the past two years. I purchased it with a new contract from Verizon. The size of the phone makes handling and storing it easy. I especially like the large keyboard and that the phone gives the user to option of using the entire keyboard if you turn the phone sideways. I also have internet with phone which enables me to view

my banks account and am pleased that is as easy to recall my account on the phone as it is with a computer even the phone and its capacity is much smaller.

I will not replace my Blackberry Storm 2 with another Blackberry, though. I am not that happy with its touch screen. I have to re-enter data several times because the touchscreen makes typing difficult for me. I will, instead opt for an android because of the ...

• increased capabilities of the droid.

I think that a the Blackberry Storm is a good cell phone and would recommend it to someone else but there are several applications that I have had trouble using. I think that telphone log is cumbersome. There are too many places for informations. I do not need to record all the e-mail addresses and fax numbers of every that I call. There are a lot of spaces for unusable information that you

have to skip before recording the phone numbers. It is also confusing for me when I want to change information such as favorites. I still haven’t figured out some of it.

I would, still, however, recommend the Blackberry Storm 2 for anyone else who might consider buying one. I also have friends who have these phones and would never buy another kind. All,in all, I believe the Blackberry Storm @ to be a dependable and useful cell phone.

Blackberry Storm 2 smartphone

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 375101535610431/k2311a105/10.5.11