Stridex Maximum Acne Pads  » Cosmetics  »
  • I know that every time I have acne, I am to ashamed to go out in public
  • There is a very nice solution that I have come across and I love it
  • The reason I would most certainly recommend this product is due to the fact that they work very quickly

• by shotgun2197

Everybody has, or has had acne one point in their life. Acne can be a pain and very embarrassing. I know that every time I have acne, I am to ashamed to go out in public. There is a very nice solution that I have come across and I love it. Stridex Maximum Pads work far greater than any other product I have used before.

Usually acne products leave my skin

dry, or simply just don’t work. This all changed when I stumbled upon this product. Not only are they effective, but they are simple to use and apply. All you have to do is open up the compact container, and peel one of the moist acne pads apart from the others. Just rub the pad on the affected area, or just anywhere you wish to prevent future breakouts.

The reason ...

• I would most certainly recommend this product is due to the fact that they work very quickly. Within 1 - 2 days, the major acne areas are gone without any trouble at all. Other products that I have tried only work after about 4 days. This just didn’t cut it for me, and that’s why I was lead to Stridex.

There are various types of Stridex Pads, and they do come

in multiple quantities. Some of the different types include: • Stridex Sensitive Pads • Stridex Essential Pads • Stridex Maximum Pads

Maybe the type that I would recommend, The Stridex Maximum, isn’t the type that works for you. Don’t let that stop you. Try some of the other many types. These are all made specifically to match other people’s needs. Try your luck. I hope these work for you just as well as they do for me.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 315101535520431/k2311a105/10.5.11