Super Nintendo
  • One of the things I like about the Super Nintendo is that the games are a cartridge type so they don't get scratched like a DVD

• by sadonna
      For Christmas this year my son wanted a Super Nintendo. It is an older game system but has a variety of great games that my son

likes. My mom found one on EBay that came with a dozen games for forty dollars and bought it for him. Then I hunted to find the game Final Fantasy five that he really wanted to play on it. One of the things I like about the Super Nintendo is that the ...

• Super Nintendo
      games are a cartridge type so they don’t get scratched like a DVD. They only need to be dusted from time to time to continue working.
      The game system seems to be built more durable than most of the newer systems that is probably why you can still find a lot of them around.

Aly says :

re : One of the things I like about the Super Nintendo is that the games are a cartridge type so they don’t get scratched like a DVD
Super Nintendo takes most people back and for me when I switch to the Super Nintendo from my ps4 I love it. I don t have to worry and the lag and discs.

Stephen Costley says :

I agree. The Super Nintendo games are cartridge-based and are therefore not as susceptible to scratches like on a CD or DVD. They are also designed to be robust and can take the occasional knock to them without the game itself being damaged or compromised.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 282504153551030/k2311a0425/4.25.07