DDF Benzoyl Peroxide Gel 5% Acne Treatment  » Cosmetics  »
  • Back then that product cost $3 so it was a little cheap
  • I like this acne spot corrector a lot because it did not make any huge mess whenever I would use it, and though this one was a little oily, well it did not bother me
  • So I decided to just use this product only in the evening instead, when I have more free time and when the formula can work on my acne overnight
  • While I don't like the sting that it leaves on my skin, it was no longer that surprising because I used some spot correctors before which were more painful when I used them
  • I really recommend this product as a way to quickly erase your acne because it was effective

• by jdeluxes

I am acne prone, so it is not actually surprising to see some horrible red acne showing somewhere on my face time and time again. It is annoying, because sometimes there are some painful acne which were just way too painful and horrible, because of the redness they had, and they looked too fleshy. When I had some red acne I remember they suddenly grew on my cheeks. My mother told me to use a spot corrector called DDF Benzoyl Peroxide Gel 5% Acne Treatment, and so I used it. Back then that product cost $3 so it was a little cheap.

This acne spot corrector weighed only .5 oz, and like other acne spot correctors it was inside a small tube. This acne spot corrector was made to help treat each acne when you apply the formula directly over them. This product is a medication since it contains Benzoyl Peroxide Gel as its primary ingredient, a known acne medication that can help deal with acne inflammation, redness and other characteristics which make your acne painful. I actually think this is just like many other acne medications in the market, except that at times these medications made me burn and break out before because they were just way too strong that my skin can’t handle them.

This product actually felt a

little oily, so I was careful using it. It caused my skin to be tight because of the Benzoyl Peroxide Gel it contains, which was pretty normal since I would actually get a tightening sensation each time I would use a product that had Benzoyl Peroxide Gel, but it was nothing too dangerous or too harmful. I like this acne spot corrector a lot because it did not make any huge mess whenever I would use it, and though this one was a little oily, well it did not bother me.

When I used this product I only had a few acne spread across my cheeks. They were getting red and itchy already to the point I cannot touch them anymore. So I began to use DDF Benzoyl Peroxide Gel 5% Acne Treatment as a spot corrector, and I would use this thing every day - once in the morning and then another in the evening. During the day it can be a little messy to use because of the white thick remnants it would leave as deposits after it has dried out, which you need to remove either by washing or by using some mild astringent. So I decided to just use this product only in the evening instead, when I have more free time and when the formula can ...

• work on my acne overnight. While I don’t like the sting that it leaves on my skin, it was no longer that surprising because I used some spot correctors before which were more painful when I used them. But this one was not too painful although it left a stinging sensation that did not last too long. Fortunately it was only a sting, and it did not make my acne bleed nor swell severely. But it surely left me feeling a little dry and too tight, which I thought can be compensated for by using a moisturizer in the morning.

Every morning when I wake up there would be white deposits left on my cheeks, a sign that it had already worked. But what was good about DDF Benzoyl Peroxide Gel 5% Acne Treatment was it was fast-acting. Some of my big acne had already turned noticeably smaller in size, and were not that red anymore, although they were still there. So as a result I used an acne toner called Almay Toner, an acne wash called Aveda Tourmaline Charged Exfoliating Cleanser and a moisturizer called Burt’s Bees Acne Moisture Lotion during the day to help combat these acne quickly.

It took me less than 2 months to finally erase these nasty acne for good. The toner, the moisturizer, the acne

wash and this spot corrector, I think, worked well because all of them contained a tough anti acne medication. I did not have acne scars after treating my acne, and better yet, I did not have more break outs after that. In fact, the whole time I was treating my acne, I did not even have any serious breakouts as a result of using it. But the downside of it was, it can be a little drying so you should be careful when using it as it might cause your skin to dry. Thankfully I was using a moisturizer which made the dryness go away, and so I got away from the rough patches which should have been there after treating my acne. So all that was left was a clearer complexion that had no scars, fortunately, and no blackheads, either.

Aside from that, I did not have skin complications like horrible and red acne. I did not have redness, allergies and other complications or even reactions. It may be a little painful but it was not damaging to the skin.

I really recommend this product as a way to quickly erase your acne because it was effective. It may be painful and it may cause some sting, but you can endure it and it will really cure your acne.

DDF Benzoyl Peroxide Gel 5% Acne Treatment

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 315101535490431/k2311a105/10.5.11