Sudden Change Scar Zone Acne Treatment & Scar Diminishing Cream
  • Luckily I bought Sudden Change Scar Zone Acne Treatment & Scar Diminishing Cream for only $15 from a retail store and it was one of the best acne scar products I used because it was able to treat my acne scars in quite a short period of time
  • In fact, I was a little upset at first when I did not see any changes in those first 3 weeks, because I thought it was effective just as the other reviewers said online
  • And since there was still a lot inside, I decided to keep using it for another month
  • Moreover, I did not experience light pigmentations or uneven skin tone
  • I definitely recommend this product because it helped me

• by jdeluxes

I used to have acne scars from treating acne and scratching them when I used to have them. When I successfully cured my acne, I was left with a few acne scars which were brown. Of course it was a little annoying to have them, and while I cured my acne scars in the past, I can’t remember anymore which product I used. Luckily I bought Sudden Change Scar Zone Acne Treatment & Scar Diminishing Cream for only $15 from a retail store and it was one of the best acne scar products I used because it was able to treat my acne scars in quite a short period of time.

This product was available in a tube, weighed .5 oz, and might last a few months. I never used it before, but I was convinced by some of the reviews I read from happy customers who said they finally cured their

acne scars using it. When I got it finally from the store, I used it right away.

This product had a light color and was actually a medication which was supposed to fight dark spots. Its ingredients contained 2% Salicylic acid, green tea and silicone, which are known for their scar reduction properties, and which are supposed to help reduce scars and dark pigmentations by helping the skin eliminate old skin cells, dark pigments and introduce new skin layers for the skin to renew itself. The result is a new skin layer that eliminates its old ones, while making it blend well with your body or skin color, without making it look uneven. It can be used to help treat dark pigmentations caused by over exposure to the sun, insect bites, acne and many others.

When I used this product, I had some dark acne scars due to my old acne spots.

I was so sad about my scars because they were a little noticeable even from afar, and when you look closely in the mirror you know they look a little like small holes on my cheeks. So I kept applying this lightening cream on them twice a day - once in the morning after washing my face, and then another in the evening before going to sleep. I have to admit I did not see the results I wanted fast enough in the first 3 weeks, but that did not stop me from using it as there was still a lot left. In fact, I was a little upset at first when I did not see any changes in those first 3 weeks, because I thought it was effective just as the other reviewers said online. Maybe I was wrong. But because I did not want to waste my money I kept applying ...

• Sudden Change Scar Zone Acne Treatment & Scar Diminishing Cream
      it anyway and decided to wait for one month before buying something else.

I checked my acne scars one day and was happy to see my scars fading away by the end of the month. My scars used to be a little black, but now they turned into a lighter brown, which was a sign of improvement. And since there was still a lot inside, I decided to keep using it for another month.

To make the story short, it took me a total of 2 months before finally ridding of the acne scars I used to have on my cheek. Before, they used to be quite noticeable even when you look at them from afar, but now, I can no longer tell they used to be there. I was really happy because all the traces of the scars were gone, and now I have a clearer complexion that is not only free

form acne, but also from the scars I used to have. I was about to stop using this product because I thought it was not as effective as others thought, but I kept applying it anyway because I did not want to waste my money.

Moreover, I did not experience light pigmentations or uneven skin tone. The result is pretty good since the new skin layer blended well with my face, and it did not look too white or too fair than the rest of my face. It actually looks nice because without my scars, I don’t have brown pigments anymore, my complexion looked much better and I now had a clear complexion without any trace of dark pigments or broken skin. I like my skin and it was clear now.

I definitely recommend this product because it helped me. Though this product may not be fast-acting, the results are permanent and my scars never came back.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 315101535480431/k2311a105/10.5.11