Surf Liquid Detergent With Antibacterial Formula
  • With liquid soap, you will not experience it
  • And I love the fact that it is not flower-smelling

• by ibizaspain

Living by yourself comes with it that you will wash your own clothes. From time to time, I would send some of my clothes to the laundry shop but if I have more time, I wash it myself in the washing machine. I was so amazed that detergent brands have come up with variations in their products just to get a chunk of the market. Surf is a leading detergent brand but they have created “liquid detergent” variety. I was attracted to the fact that this is simple and easy to use especially if you always use the

washing machine. It had several varieties but I tried the one with antibacterial components. This is important for me especially that we want our clothes to be germ-free. I also like that they have released something with antibacterial formula.

The first thing promising about this brand is the formula–it is in liquid form. When you use the washing machine, you would want the most easy-to-mix detergent because it makes cleaning more fast. This was great because it does not take long for the process of dissolve the detergent powder, just two minutes of spinning you will notice that ...

• the detergent and the water is a homogenous mixture. With powder soap, it takes a little time to really dissolve the powder and it means longer time for cleaning the clothes. Another thing advantageous with liquid soap is that you do not have to deal with chalky substance right after. Powdered detergent leaves this residue that makes rinsing even tedious. With liquid soap, you will not experience it.

I was amazed with the smell because it was fresh and not conventional. It contained 5 herbs which is responsible for the smell. Detergent brands have great smell but the

thing is it gives off a conventional smell, something which even when blindfolded you can tell its detergent. The smell of this soap was amazing. It feels like you are in the garden. And I love the fact that it is not flower-smelling. It was just so natural that makes the entire smell refreshing.

The downside with this soap is that it is so bubbly. I have to rinse it 5 times before the clothes is ready for spin dry. This is the trademark of Surf, all their products creates enormous bubbles and it can really waste so much water.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 534101535200231/k2311a104/10.4.11