Nestle Chocolate Turtle Candies  » Food  »
  • Three simple ingredients that make up some of the best chocolate candies that I have ever had
  • I would definitely recommend these candies to those who enjoy chocolate, pecans and caramel

• by jonna_daniels

There is only one word that can sum up my feelings for Nestle Chocolate Turtle candy and that word is love. I absolutely adore these little bite size morsels of goodness. All that these candies consist of is caramel, roasted pecans, and chocolate. Three simple ingredients that make up some of the best chocolate candies that I have ever had.

The flavor of these candies is delicious. The chocolate and caramel are both rich and the pecans are slightly

salty so the flavors melt in my mouth and really help to curb any sweet tooth or chocolate craving that I might be having at that given moment. However, on that note I have to say that the richness of these candies do not lend themselves well to eat several at one time. I have done this and due to the richness of the chocolate and caramel my reward was a nasty headache and slight stomach ache. It is ...

• for this reason I firmly believe that one or two every once in a while is a much better way to go.

The pricing for this product is not bad. I buy this product at my local walmart and pay about $3.44 for a 7 ounce bag of the candies. That is my no means the cheapest candy around but I feel that for a specialty candy this is decently priced. I also find the pricing to be quite fair

because a small 7 ounce bag will last me for about three to six weeks depending on how much I eat. Usually though the package will last me about six weeks.

I would definitely recommend these candies to those who enjoy chocolate, pecans and caramel. They are a little rich but they are great in moderation. This product is a great treat for anyone who loves chocolate or just needs a little pick me up on a bad day.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 274101535190231/k2311a104/10.4.11