Nivea milk cleanser  » Cosmetics  »
  • Well I thought that would do fine, but then I came across some instructions online about how to use it properly
  • I was very glad that I decided to alter my regime
  • In fact, rather than feeling the usual sting that normal makeup removers give, I think that the Nivea milk cleanser is actually quite refreshing
  • I completely recommend this if you are looking for a gentle makeup remover or face cleanser

• by laineyscrumptious

I have been using the Nivea milk cleanser now for the past 8 months. I love the scent of it. It is a very pleasant and gentle fragrance that just floats around for a few hours after having used the cleanser.

I tried a few ways of using this. Initially, I just thought I would use it as a moisturizer. I washed my face beforehand, then just rubbed it into my skin like I would with a moisturizer.

Well I thought that would do fine, but then I came across some instructions online about how to use it properly. I started to use it instead of actually cleaning my face beforehand. By using some cotton pads, I was able to clean my skin with the Nivea milk cleanser and then just leave the milk on my skin to continue to moisturize throughout the day.

I was very glad that I decided to alter my regime. Within 2 weeks,

• the small keratosis pilaris bumps that I had on my face began to subside. I have since read that if you use products that have milk in, they can break down the buildups of skin that cause this condition. The Nivea milk has actually done a better job for my KP than the medicated solutions from my doctor.

As a makeup remover, you will actually be quite surprised at how effective this stuff is. I have tried it to

remove even my thick waterproof mascara and it removes all of it, without giving me that stingy eye feeling. In fact, rather than feeling the usual sting that normal makeup removers give, I think that the Nivea milk cleanser is actually quite refreshing.

I completely recommend this if you are looking for a gentle makeup remover or face cleanser. It ia also a non-greasy and light moisturizer which seems to be able to keep my skin moisturized for the whole day!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 314101535180231/k2311a104/10.4.11