Blistex Lip Soother  » Cosmetics  »
  • I know I love using this lip balm because it makes my lips slightly shiny and plumped up naturally
  • I would highly recommend this wonderful soothing lip balm to anyone who gets dried out lips like I can sometimes when I have the cold or server allergic reactions because again it keeps mine super soft and smooth naturally
  • I know when I have this lip balm on hand my lips will be protected and will stay beautiful, soft and moist with natural ingredients

• by Soleil

My lips can sometimes become dried out and sore when I am having server allergic reactions or a nasty cold. However, I have finally found a lip balm that helps soothe my lips and protects them from becoming dried out and sore when I am not feeling hot. The lip balm is called the Blistex Lip Soother. It contains natural soothing and nourishing

ingredients in it such as chamomile, castor oil, waxes, sunflower seed oil, elderberry, honey, green tea, and vitamins. I am in love with these natural ingredients because they really do the job when it comes to keeping my lips well nourished when I am really sick.

The lip balm comes in a little lip balm tube with about 0.15 ounces of lip balm in it. The lip balm scrolls up and down like regular chap stick tubes do. The lip balm has a sweet honey scent and flavor to it with a butter creamy appearance and texture to it. The lip balm applies to the lips clear and really soaks into them fast while leaving a lovely protective layer of lip soother on them. I know ...

• Blistex Lip Soother
      I love using this lip balm because it makes my lips slightly shiny and plumped up naturally. I even like that it doesn’t feel sticky or oily. The lip balm just feels nice on my lips.

allergic reactions because again it keeps mine super soft and smooth naturally. I can say I will not be without this lip balm when I am ill because there is nothing worse than sore raw red lips that peel. I know when I have this lip balm on hand my lips will be protected and will stay beautiful, soft and moist with natural ingredients.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 314101535110231/k2311a104/10.4.11