Blistex Herbal Answer Lip Protectant SPF 15  » Cosmetics  »
  • I would definitely recommend this lip protectant to anyone looking for a good natural one to use because it really works well

• by Soleil

I have been using the Blistex Herbal Answer Lip Protectant SPF 15 and so far I have been really pleased with it because it does keep my lips protected from the sun and well moisturized. The lip protectant is in the form of a lip balm and comes in a lip balm tube that scrolls up and down to get the lip protectant out of it. The lip balm does have a sweet herbal scent to it and it does contains natural

ingredients in it such as chamomile, aloe, sunflower seed oil, beeswax, avocado oil, jojoba seed oil, shea butter and natural sunscreens. These ingredients do help deeply nourish my lips well while also plumping them up a bit which is so nice. The lip protectant doesn’t taste good though so don’t lick your lips when wearing it.

The way I have been applying the lip protectant is by simply rubbing it directly onto my lips for 10 seconds until my lips are coated ...

• in a nice protective layer. I usually only have to apply this lip protectant 3 to 4 times throughout the day which is wonderful. My lips do not become burned by the sun or dry out when I where this lip protectant. I even have less cold sore outbreaks which is another plus. I also like to apply this lip protectant before bedtime so I can wake up in the morning with soft hydrated lips instead of dried out sore lips. I
        have a wood stove that constantly goes on cold days and this lip balm does prevent my lips from drying out do to the dry air in my home.

The protectant is affordable and does last about a month with consistent use. I just replaced my lip protectant the other day and I have had it for about one month and eight days. I would definitely recommend this lip protectant to anyone looking for a good natural one to use because it really works well.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 314101535100231/k2311a104/10.4.11