Suave Professionals Color Care Black Raspberry and White Tea Conditioner  » Cosmetics  »
  • The hair conditioner actually has a lovely sweet summery black raspberry scent with a hint of white tea, which smells amazing and last all day in my hair
  • I love that I do not have to fight with knots in my long thick hair anymore after using this conditioner
  • I would definitely recommend this hair conditioner to anyone who is looking for natural and affordable hair care product that truly works well with repairing hair damage

• by Soleil

My hair has been really dry lately, but I didn’t want to pay for an expensive hair conditioner so I picked up an affordable bottle of the Suave Professionals Color Care Black Raspberry and White Tea Conditioner. I have been using it for about two weeks now and it has improved the softness of my hair greatly while repairing my split ends and giving my hair a bit of healthy shine.

The conditioner is rich, thick and creamy just like a professional hair conditioner, but I have to say it

works a lot better than one. The hair conditioner actually has a lovely sweet summery black raspberry scent with a hint of white tea, which smells amazing and last all day in my hair. I have been getting many compliments on how nice my hair smells lately and how soft it feels. It has been so nice.

The natural ingredients in this hair conditioner that I really like are the blackberries, green tea, white tea, chamomile, aloe, rosemary, lavender, lemongrass, essential oils, jojoba oil, vitamins, minerals and antioxidants. These ingredients have ...

• repaired my hair greatly within just two weeks which makes me so happy. They have even added some volume and life back to my hair. Before my hair was dull and very dry.

The way I have been using this black raspberry and white tea hair conditioner is by massage 2 tablespoons of it directly into my hair and scalp really well when it’s wet. Then I allow the conditioner to stay in my hair for about 5 minutes. After, I rinse my hair out well with cool water and

I am left with manageable well hydrated healthy soft hair. Then, I blow dry and style my hair like I normally do and my hair is so beautiful and smelling good. I love that I do not have to fight with knots in my long thick hair anymore after using this conditioner.

I would definitely recommend this hair conditioner to anyone who is looking for natural and affordable hair care product that truly works well with repairing hair damage. I will never be without this hair care product ever again.

CLM says :

I have been suffering with extremely dry and thinning hair due to hormonal imbalance. I have medium lenghty fine hair. I also color my hair with a semi permanenant color which I have always wished would last longer. After about losing my mind reading ingredient labels to try to find a good shampoo and conditioner that would leave my hair soft and not dry out quickly to where I would lose more hairs as I combed, I came across Suave Professionals Color Care Black Raspberry and White Tea. After the first use I could not believe how soft my hair was and how soft it remained for the 2 days until my next wash. It really feels gentle as you wash it with the shampoo and rinses out well. I was using Paul Mithchell Awapuhi and began finding that it was just too harsh on my hair and I was losing hairs every time I combed through it. Although Paul Mitchell Shampoo One is a pretty gentle shampoo, I found that I loved the Suave Professionals better and what a difference in price. I can`t wait to color my hair next to see how it holds up on freshly colored hair but right now I am just thrilled to run my fingers through my hair and feel like I have a nice soft head of hair. On a scale of 1 to 10 - this product gets a high 10 from me

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 314101535050131/k2311a104/10.4.11