Suave Moisturizing Almond and Shea Butter Shampoo
  • Anyways, I am so happy I found this new hair shampoo because my hair has never looked or smelled better
  • I would definitely recommend this shampoo to any male or female to use for cleansing their hair because my hair looks and feels so good

• by Soleil

I am typically not a big fan of Suave products but I have been using the Suave Moisturizing Almond and Shea Butter Shampoo and I have to say I have fallen in love with it. Best of all it was so affordable and made from quality ingredients such as coconuts, aloe, shea butter, lemongrass, rosemary, chamomile, jojoba seed oil, lavender, vitamins, minerals and antioxidants.

The texture of the shampoo is thick and creamy looking. The shampoo has a pleasant sweet almond scent to

it that I just cannot get enough of and the scent actually last all day long in my hair. The way I have been using this almond and shea butter shampoo is by getting into the shower and drenching my hair down with plenty of warm water until it is soaking wet. Then I take a small tablespoon of the shampoo and lather it into my hair, which by the way it lathers amazingly with little foaming bubbles that really cleanse and nourish ...

• my hair well. After, I rinse my hair out and the shampoo rinses out well without leaving any residue behind in it which makes me so happy. Then I towel dry my hair and allow it to air dry the rest of the way. Once my hair is dry it is actually left super silky soft with volume, bounce and shine. I don’t even have to use a hair conditioner in my hair when I use this shampoo, which is nice because hair
        conditioners usually weigh my hair down and make it look greasy.

Anyways, I am so happy I found this new hair shampoo because my hair has never looked or smelled better. I would definitely recommend this shampoo to any male or female to use for cleansing their hair because my hair looks and feels so good. I have even gotten compliments and asked what I have been using in my hair. My natural red highlights stand out more and my hair looks so pretty.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 314101535030131/k2311a104/10.4.11