Suave Natural Oatmeal Moisturizer
  • I have been using the Suave Natural Oatmeal Moisturizer for about one month now and I love well it works
  • I would definitely recommend this affordable oatmeal moisturizer to anyone with any skin type to use because it does work well with keeping the skin hydrated for long periods of time while being gentle to the body

• by Soleil

I have been using the Suave Natural Oatmeal Moisturizer for about one month now and I love well it works. I was worried it wasn’t going to keep my skin hydrated and silky soft because of how cheap it was, but it actually improved my skin greatly and not only helped soften it up, but also gave it a lovely glow.

The oatmeal moisturizer comes in a huge 18 fluid ounce bottle with a hand pump so it is easy to use right after a shower or whenever you feel like using it.

For me I am constantly using the moisturizer because my skin always seems to dry out fast due to us using our fireplace throughout the cold months and this makes me skin dried out. The ingredients in the moisturizer that help nourish my skin are colloidal oatmeal, glycerin, petrolatum, water and minerals. I am very pleased with the creamy lightness of the moisturizer because it hydrates my skin well without making it feel heavy and greasy. The moisturizer absorbs fast into my skin and leaves it feeling soft up to 12 hours. I ...

• usually have to apply this moisturizer in the morning after a hot shower and before bedtime.

Another thing I really like about the moisturizer is the fact that it is unscented. I don’t have to worry about my allergies flaring up or my sensitive skin breaking out when I go to use this moisturizer. The moisturizer is very easy to apply too. All you do is pump it into your hands and massage it all over your skin and body from head to toe. I even use it constantly on my hands

after washing them to help keep them silky soft and I must say my hands have never felt better. I have also used the moisturizer on my feet after soaking them and it has helped soften my rough dry feet up within a week of consistently using it nightly.

I would definitely recommend this affordable oatmeal moisturizer to anyone with any skin type to use because it does work well with keeping the skin hydrated for long periods of time while being gentle to the body. I will not be without this lovely new moisturizer.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 314101535020131/k2311a104/10.4.11