Swimsuit Tops/Bottoms for Ladies  » Clothes  »

• by missy
      There are 3 types of swimsuit tops/bottoms that I am reviewing and they are all gorgeous and beautiful. The first one costs about $11, and the one that I have is sort of purplish in color. The name itself is so glamour like; Xhilaration Dot Hibiscus Triangle Swim Top with Beads.

Why Hibiscus? That’s because there are hibiscus floral prints on the bikini top like swimsuit, and

it’s very breathtaking. It certainly looks super sexy.

The second one costs close to $20 and it is the famous Mossimo Black- Necklace Bandeau - Olive. Now, this one oozes sensuality and sexuality.

I dare not wear this whenever I’m alone, in fact, I only wear this when I go swimming with my boyfriend. That’s because to wear it has the idea that you are kinky ...

• or something, ha! But it’s really gorgeous, and one that a woman love wearing, and the satin like cloth is cool to the skin.

It has a hole like in the middle of the bikini top, and you have to tie the straps behind your neck. This is great if you are resting on the chair and reading a book, enjoying the sun.

The last costs about

$19. 99, and it is the Mossimo Black: Embroidered Tankini - Black.

This swimsuit looks like a sleeveless shirt, just that the material is for swimming. It’s all black, and I wear this when I feel like I want a cover up.

But be warned though, when you go swimming, the top keeps coming up on your body. I normally don’t swim with this.

But it’s gorgeous to look at.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 552504153491030/k2311a0425/4.25.07