Enterprise Car Rental  » Car rental  »
110 S. Victory Blvd, Burbank Ca
  • I think the service has gone down considerably in that time, but I suppose that with the economy like it is they have to cut back like all businesses
  • If time isn't an issue and you want to save a few bucks, reserve a smaller car and then ask for an upgrade becasue of the wait
  • The cars are great, I've never had a problem with any of the vehicles I've gotten from them and they are always priced competitively
  • My van finally arrived about 45 minutes later (and I was 15 minutes late for my pick up time), so I know that the first two times they said they were on the way were just to placate me

• by madelyn

I’ve used this location for car rental at least 30 times in the last 10 years. I think the service has gone down considerably in that time, but I suppose that with the economy like it is they have to cut back like all businesses.

My first suggestion is to be sure to call and confirm you reservation. I didn’t do this when I needed the large passenger van a couple of years ago and learned my lesson. Always confirm.

My second suggestion is to plan to wait at least 45 minutes when picking up or returning your rental. If you are renting on a holiday, then you should allow at least

one hour or more. If time isn’t an issue and you want to save a few bucks, reserve a smaller car and then ask for an upgrade becasue of the wait; chances are you’ll get one.

The cars are great, I’ve never had a problem with any of the vehicles I’ve gotten from them and they are always priced competitively. The staff is helpful and friendly.

One thing that I didn’t like is that the staff wasn’t always truthful. This goes back to the wait because they kept telling me the van was on the way from the airport location. I’ve lived in this city for 20 years and know ...

• how long it takes to get from the airport and after 15 minutes I knew they hadn’t left yet. My van finally arrived about 45 minutes later (and I was 15 minutes late for my pick up time), so I know that the first two times they said they were on the way were just to placate me. Another time I waited for over 30 minutes and then they told me that the car was ready, they were just going to drive me and some others over to the Winona parking lot to pick up the cars up and that it would only be 10 minutes until we left and
        then a 5 minute drive. On a holiday weekend it isn’t a 5 minute drive, more like a 15 minute drive. I was pretty annoyed because I made a point to be on time because they were closing early and the problem was that my business was closing early and I had employees waiting to leave as well.

Overall, I do keep using them and they have pretty reliabe service. I just hate when I go in somewhere and there is only one or two people working the desk and a lobby full of customers and when they have to apologize to each person for the wait, it can’t be all good.

Enterprise Car Rental
    Gloria Warren says :

re : My van finally arrived about 45 minutes later (and I was 15 minutes late for my pick up time), so I know that the first two times they said they were on the way were just to placate me
    I believe that some areas may have seen a decline in business due to the economy, but not all businesses are suffering. In fact, the rental car industry in major cities are thriving. For example, Atlanta, Los Angeles, and New York are creating long-term car rentals (i.e. 1 month or longer) along with 1 hour rentals that are meant to help consumers save money and it’s sustaining jobs.

Gloria Warren says :

I agree. They have exceptional vehicles, but they also have great rates (if you’re a member). I am. You will find a huge selection of vehicles that will fit any short or long-term travel goals. You can also find a great vehicle to rent for a day to run some errands. I like they fact that they have options. You can even find luxury rentals at select locations for prom or just to pamper yourself for a day.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 330091534810430/k2311a0930/9.30.11