GREEN TEA by Elizabeth Arden DEODORANT CREAM 1.5 OZ  » Cosmetics  »
  • Just 2 nights ago, my boyfriend bought for me another extra womenly must have(s) that I love
  • The best thing about the smell is that it doesn't bore you, and you don't have that smelly odour smell when you apply this on your body
  • There is a certain flowery fragrance that I really love about this deodorant cream, and the smell does not hurt one's nose for those with sensitive sense

• by missy
      Just 2 nights ago, my boyfriend bought for me another extra womenly must have(s) that I love. It is GREEN TEA by Elizabeth Arden DEODORANT CREAM 1.

5 OZ and it costs about close to $10.

It is very cheap, and a certainly must have, because the smell lasts for the day and smells expensive.

/> This Elizabeth Arden product was launched in 1999, but it has gained a rightful place in women’s hearts, including myself.

The best thing about the smell is that it doesn’t bore you, and you don’t have that smelly odour smell when you apply this on your body.

There is a certain flowery fragrance that ...

• I really love about this deodorant cream, and the smell does not hurt one’s nose for those with sensitive sense.

The bottle and the box itself is very light turquoise, and it have a blend of musk, citris lemon, amber, rhubarb and some peppermint.

Some of my friends prefer this deodorant cream rather

than the perfume itself.

I could totally relate to that, as the smell is somewhat sensual and oozes sexuality.

No wonder it smells good.

I apply it about twice per day to get that extra effect.

And my boyfriend loves the smell so much, that he is reluctant to go to work .

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312504153481030/k2311a0425/4.25.07