Skin So Soft Bath Oils  » Cosmetics  »
  • Skin So Soft Bath Oils are top sellers for Avon, and I decided to try some last week
  • I like both the Orginal and Light Lush scents more than the Soft and Sensual scent
  • I would recommend both scents for use by both men and women

• by John Blackwell

Skin So Soft Bath Oils are top sellers for Avon, and I decided to try some last week. Avon claims that the bath Skin So Soft repels mosquitoes, gnats and even fleas; so I decided to test this claim. I even have heard that people use it on their dogs to keep away fleas and ticks.

The first one I tried was the Skin So Soft

Original scent. I liked the woodsy scent. It is a good and strong scent for both men and women. I put some on as a repellant and was satisfied with it. It was very oily but seemed to repel the mosquitoes and gnats.

I next tried the Skin So Soft Soft and Sensual Bath Oil. The scent was extremely strong, so I mixed it with a little water.

• The Soft and Sensual scent doesn’t seem to work as well and the Original scent in keeping bugs away and only seems approiate for women.

The last scent that I tried was the Light and Lush scent. This is a nice citrus scent. It smells sort of like a mixture of lemons and oranges. This was by far my favorite scent and I wouldn’t hesitate to use it again but

it didn’t seem to do much for the bugs.

I like both the Orginal and Light Lush scents more than the Soft and Sensual scent. I would recommend both scents for use by both men and women. I could only recommend the Soft and Sensual scent for women. And, while I would use both the Original and Light and Lush scents again, the Original scent is the only one that repels the bugs.

Lorraine says :

Avon does not promote skin so soft as anything but a bath oil. Avon reps recomend on their own personal experience. I grew up in southeast Alaska where there are lots of bugs that bite. We used the skin so soft original scent bath oil as a bug repellant. Other people wuld use Off bug repellant. Those who used skin so soft did not get bitten, those who used Off got eaten up.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3129091534710930/k2311a0929/9.29.11