Chanel Inimitable Extreme Mascara  » Cosmetics  »
  • I feel that this product, the Chanel Inimitable Extreme Mascara [black], is an extremely good buy despite its slightly higher cost
  • This mascara has impressed me on day one since I have purchased it
  • All of these are reasons are why I have had such an exceptional experience with this product, and thus I would definitely recommend this product to all mascara-users, earning my rating of a 10

• by samlou

I feel that this product, the Chanel Inimitable Extreme Mascara [black], is an extremely good buy despite its slightly higher cost. It is easy to use, effective and does have a rather good effect on the eyelashes; and here are some of my experience and opinions of it that has made me so satisfied with this product:

This mascara has impressed me on day one since I have purchased it;

living up to the quality and expertise one usually expects from a renowned designer brand such as Chanel. It is exceptional for both daily wear and formal occasions alike; not causing my eyelashes on any incident to clump and goes from natural-looking in one application to night glamour with 2 or more applications, a rather perfect product in my opinion and experience. It also conveys a unique type of ...

• cosmetic outlook which one usually associates with those of high social status, which has helped in countless occasions to make an impression for me.

In addition, I feel that the comb is extremely simple to use, its bristles being just neat enough to comb each strand of eyelash; a priceless capability as all those who use mascara would know. It is also extremely easy to remove, usually requiring only a

rinse using warm water to wash it off, which would also mean that rain would have no effect. In comparison, normal mascaras are either adversely affected by rainwater, or would require huge amounts of effort to wash off.

All of these are reasons are why I have had such an exceptional experience with this product, and thus I would definitely recommend this product to all mascara-users, earning my rating of a 10.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3128091534401230/k2311a0928/9.28.11