Clorox Automatic Toilet Bowl Cleaner  » Housewares  »
  • I noticed that after a week the toilet did not seem really dirty yet in the bowl
  • But if you are the family’s toilet cleaner, I suggest you give it a try

• by Tammy Rich

Clorox Automatic Toilet Bowl Cleaner is meant to be used in the toilet tank to help keep the toilet bowl cleaner. It is inserted (or dropped) into the tank’s water holding chamber behind the toilet seat. Having traditional white toilet fixtures really highlights when it is dirty.

So I put on tablet in each toilet tank. I noticed that after a week the toilet did not seem really dirty yet in the bowl. The outside of the toilet

did get dirty. But the inside did not have its usual weekly ring. As a test, I did not clean the inside of the bowl for another week. At the end of the second week, there was the beginning of a ring. But it took two weeks to even start a ring less than half of what it normally is in one week’s time.

Out toilets are less than four years old. And my neighbor also uses ...

• Clorox Automatic Toilet Bowl Cleaner. We both had to replace the ring seals on the bottom of the toilet tank at the same time. We both started using the Clorox Bowl Cleaner at the same time. We did some research and found out the Clorox’s presence makes the rubber rings disintegrate. When we compared the replaced rings extracted from the toilets, they looked as if something had taken bites out of them. We concluded the rings
        were disintegrating form the use of the Clorox Bowl Cleaner.

However, I still like the Clorox Bowl Cleaner. It makes less work of one of the nastiest jobs in the house, cleaning the toilet. Just be aware you may have to change your rings inside the toilet tank more often. But if you are the family’s toilet cleaner, I suggest you give it a try. I really like having a fresher toilet. And less germs between the cleanings.

Clorox Automatic Toilet Bowl Cleaner

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5327091534260930/k2311a0927/9.27.11