Dennys in Dickson City PA
410 Scranton Carbondale Hwy Dickson City, PA 18508
  • I was so impressed I plan to go there much more often in the future
  • They had lots of good food for low cost but also had a lot of different healthy sides for the kids to choose from like apple dippers, grapes, fries etc. I chose the fried cheese melt
  • I thought the marinara sauce that it came with to dip it in was to tangy though
  • Because I bought a adult menu and it was a Tuesday it was a special night there where two kids can eat free per adult entree
  • The whole experience eating at this restaurant was wonderful

• by shaggin83

This was the first time that I’ve ever been to this Dennys location. Its also the first time in quite a few years that I have been to any Dennys restaurant. I was so impressed I plan to go there much more often in the future. It would be awesome if they had a drive through so I could order the food without having to sit and wait. But its not that kind of restaurant.

When we were seated they brought my kids a kids menu and crayons. On the back of the

kids menu was coloring and activities. The kids menu I was really impressed with. They had lots of good food for low cost but also had a lot of different healthy sides for the kids to choose from like apple dippers, grapes, fries etc.

I chose the fried cheese melt. It was so neat it was a grilled cheese but it had mozzarella sticks inside it. It was only $4. I thought the marinara sauce that it came with to dip it in was to tangy though. Because I bought a adult menu ...

• and it was a Tuesday it was a special night there where two kids can eat free per adult entree. My son ate the macaroni and cheese and french fries which I sampled and liked. I got my daughter a pizza but she didn’t like it. It actually looked really gross to so I don’t blame her for not liking it even just by looks alone. We all just drank water to save money.

The restaurant tables and chairs were all clean. The restaurant is beautiful and has tons of room for

a lot of people to dine there without it being crowded. The bathroom had toilet paper and seat covers and a cookie wrapper on the floor. It only had 2 stalls. Above each table was a beautiful light.

I was amazed at the end when the bill came and we really only paid $4 plus tax. We were so full. Where else could you go and get all that food for only $4 plus tax. I was amazed. Our waitress was very helpful and friendly. The whole experience eating at this restaurant was wonderful.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 727091534240930/k2311a0927/9.27.11