Fruti Roll Ups Variety Pack  » Food  »
  • I love all three flavors and can and often will eat them one right after the other
  • Since I am older though I cannot due that due to the sugar content and so this leads me to another fact that I like about Fruti Rolls Ups
  • Overall this is a great product that I could not imagine ever giving up it is definitely a staple in my snack pantry

• by jonna_daniels

Fruit Roll Ups have been around for years and they are by far one of my favorite snacks. I can eat these treats like nobody’s business and if I am not careful I will polish off a variety box in about 2 hours. I really like the varietyu box because of the three flavors that it includes (strawberry, color bye the foot which is like a mixed berry and berry tie-die which is like a wld

berry flavor). I love all three flavors and can and often will eat them one right after the other.

Since I am older though I cannot due that due to the sugar content and so this leads me to another fact that I like about Fruti Rolls Ups: they are scored as to allow the eater to tear off three different sections rather than just one long piece. This makes it much easier for me to ...

• eat them in moderation because I feel like the scoring means that I have too and makes it much easier to tear pieces off.

Also on the plus side is that the value packs are actually pretty affordable. I buy mine at Sam’s Club and I pay around $10.50 for a 40 pack with three different flavors. I like that I got a deal but also have the ability to choose a different flavor each time rather

than just one box and one flavor all the time.

I would defintiely encourage others to buy this product. Fruti Roll Ups in the value pack are a not only a great deal but they are a great little treat for young and old alike theat can be eaten all at once or in moderation. Overall this is a great product that I could not imagine ever giving up it is definitely a staple in my snack pantry.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2726091534081030/k2311a0926/9.26.11