Letts Timeplan Week Planner and Personal Organizer
  • I bought the 2011 version back in October 2010 and I thought I'd have to wait for the actual year of 2011 to start using it, but I could start using it immediately as apparently it was put together immediately when I completed placing my order for it, which I thought was a rather nice personal touch
  • It did feel rather heavy when all the contents it came with were inside at the same time, but I soon realized that some of the stuff were made to be pullouts, like the poster sized calendar that I put under the glass table as I thought it went very well with the color scheme in my study
  • With the exclusion of only these three items the personal organizer already seems a whole lot lighter but what's left is some revolutionary personal organization tools that I make thorough use of in a bid to extract every bit of value from the money I paid to buy the personal organizer
  • I like the calendar reference section towards the back of the organizer as it has calendars dating back two years and also those of future years three years on so I can go beyond planning just for the present
  • The nice real leather pouch, which is removable for some reason, gives the Letts Timeplan Personal Organizer an added quality feel about it to complement the quality of content I enjoy on the inside everyday

• by dubej66

Although I already have a personal organizer in the form of an App that I have on my iPhone, there is always something about a physical personal planner in the form of a diary that I can hold in my hands, which not only gives me an air of security and confidence in that I always have records of some of my important information, but also serves as an archives collection for a reference I can use in years to come as a log book and source of inspiration.

I bought it online via www.amazon.com so it cost me 9.99 GBP (about R100), which is a small price to pay in comparison to what I would be paying had I bought it from a local shop, and shipping was free so I really scored big time by buying it online.

I bought the 2011 version back in October 2010 and I thought I’d have

to wait for the actual year of 2011 to start using it, but I could start using it immediately as apparently it was put together immediately when I completed placing my order for it, which I thought was a rather nice personal touch.

It did feel rather heavy when all the contents it came with were inside at the same time, but I soon realized that some of the stuff were made to be pullouts, like the poster sized calendar that I put under the glass table as I thought it went very well with the color scheme in my study. The calendar bookmark was another pull out which I use everyday in the books I read and it has my name printed on it (from the factory) so on the two occasions that I forgot it between the last page and the back cover of a library book, the librarian lady whom

I’ve known since I was about eight years old always gave it back to me on my next visit to the library.

A nice Parker-like pen with my initials embossed on the face also came with the personal organizer and that particular pen always has colleagues picking it up and spinning it around in examination and admiration and in this digital age that we live in, it makes me want to write a bit more in the traditional way of pen to paper.

With the exclusion of only these three items the personal organizer already seems a whole lot lighter but what’s left is some revolutionary personal organization tools that I make thorough use of in a bid to extract every bit of value from the money I paid to buy the personal organizer.

I look forward to reading the thought of the day, motivational messages that run along the bottom of each page, each ...

• Letts Timeplan Week Planner and Personal Organizer
      morning and I am rather pleased to see that the messages are not just cliches which I’ve heard about a thousand times before, but are rather relevant to each day on which they appear. On a Monday for instance, I am generally greeted by a refresher message that aims to communicate new beginnings, a fresh start and strives to put me in work mode to gear up for some hard work in the new week.

During the middle of the week the messages tend to take a bit more of a focus point of view to help me keep my eye on the ball and stay motivated and then towards the end of the week I get something like “The last kicks of a dieing horse are often the hardest” to urge me to give the week that last big effort before I go and enjoy the weekend.

I never really paid any attention

to the personal organizer over weekends until I had a business meeting one Saturday morning, so I took a glance at the Saturday page to scribble some notes when I was greeted with a somewhat spiritual message, which is much the same for the Sunday pages. So now I even take a peep into the personal organizer just to get a spiritually inclined message that helps me relax more, reflect on the week that was and plan for the upcoming week.

I like the calendar reference section towards the back of the organizer as it has calendars dating back two years and also those of future years three years on so I can go beyond planning just for the present.

The nice real leather pouch, which is removable for some reason, gives the Letts Timeplan Personal Organizer an added quality feel about it to complement the quality of content I enjoy on the inside everyday.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1223091533780330/k2311a0923/9.23.11