Iwako Japanese Erasers  » Other  »
  • I think in my opinion these erasers are really cheap

• by Tan Vu

I became an addict of collecting Iwako Erasers after finding them in this Japanese book store I go to. Oh my gosh! These erasers are so cool. First of all, there are many and I mean many different types of erasers. There are pets, desserts, fast food, sushi, cars, bats, there are just all kinds of erasers and they keep on releasing new ones.

Secondly, these Japanese erasers are super

high quality. Beware of fake ones though, that’s what they said on their website and I’m sure there are lots of fake ones trying to imitate Iwako. You can totally see the difference between Iwako erasers and imitated erasers.

Iwako erasers are super high quality and it doesn’t have any cut edges or anything. The cheap imitated ones have cuts and just look rough overall. Third, it’s kinda cheap.

I’m ...

• not sure what cheap means to you guys but for these erasers, it’s worth it. One erasers costs 75c-$1. 25.

Old erasers are cheap but the new released ones are $1. 25. I think in my opinion these erasers are really cheap.

They erase pencil marks so well and they’re just cool looking erasers. I’ve been collecting these for like 2 years now and I have more than 100 erasers. These erasers

are just so cool.

Another thing is how they release new editions of erasers every month. How cool is that? Iwako company works really hard to make their erasers to be really high quality and is really affordable. I’ve been saving and I don’t even want to use them.

I’m telling you that once you get this, you would not want to use it and continue collecting. It’s that much fun.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1223091533740330/k2311a0923/9.23.11