Fruit by the Foot Variety Pack
  • It's cheap, it's delicious, and it's easy to share

• by Tan Vu

This is an extremely handy dandy snack for work and school. It’s cheap, it’s delicious, and it’s easy to share. First of all, just like the rice krispies, I buy this in a really big box at Costcos.

It’s only $10 for like 40 pieces and they would have like -$3 coupon on their Costsco’s mail that they usually send home

if you sign up. Anyways, these fruit by the foot candy are so delicious and sweet.

There are three flavors: color by the foot, berry tie-dye, and strawberry. My favorite has to be strawberry.

It has this really sweet taste to it but it’s only one color unlike the other 2. Color by the foot is super colorful and sweet and berry tie-dye has like 3 different shades.

All of them are good though. Another good thing about these fruit roll ups is that it has three different pieces and its’ easy to take them off.

That’s a great feature because one, you can share it easily now especially when you have a lot of kids and two, it saves time ...

• Fruit by the Foot Variety Pack
      eating the fruit roll up. I usually eat the fruit roll up fast.

I’m telling you I eat things so fast but then when I divide it into 3 long pieces, I eat one slowly and it takes a long time to finish. Without that, I just eat it so fast that I can’t even believe I finish.

You guys got

to buy this especially at Costcos. They have such a good price and these candies are so delicious.

I usually eat like 2-3 rolls on one sitting. Can you believe that? There are 3 flavors and I’m sure you’ll find one that you love.

And also, it’s not too sweet like other candies. It has the right texture and taste.

It’s for everyone!

Anindita Sengupta says :

re : It’s cheap, it’s delicious, and it’s easy to share
I too like titbit snacks as we can nibble them whenever we want to.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2722091533590530/k2311a0922/9.22.11