Aveeno Daily Moisturizing Lotion  » Cosmetics  »
  • I know I used to hate it when using my wife's lotion because it would smell too good but then i don't have to worry about that anymore with this lotion
  • Another thing I like is that it feels so good

• by Tan Vu

I use a lot of lotion since I have really dry skin. Whenever I don’t use lotion especially during the winter, my skin would get all white and dry and it would just feel so weird. And that’s why I got this lotion. Before using this, I would just use my wife’s Bath & Body Works lotion.

It works fine but then sometimes when I’m wearing jeans

and then go home, I would discover the white dry skin again. And that’s when I discover the Aveeno Daily Moisturizing Lotion. My friend recommended this for me since she tried it before and said it worked amazingly on her skin.

So then I tried it and oh my gosh. I instantly fell in love with it. First of all, there’s no scent.

Absolutely no scent. Maybe a little but it’s a fresh scent. That means that if you’re a guy or are afraid of strong smelling scent, this is the right one for you.

No longer do you have to be afraid of the fragrant of the lotion. I know I used to hate it when using my wife’s lotion because it would smell too good but then i don’t have to worry ...

• Aveeno Daily Moisturizing Lotion
      about that anymore with this lotion. Another thing I like is that it feels so good! It’s like you’re at a spa.

After you put this on, your skin would be so smooth and moisturized. It’s like the lotion absorbs all the dry stuff and keeps on the moisture inside your skin. I felt so good.

After a long day of work, when I went home, there

was nothing on my skin. No dry spots or white spots. Nothing.

It was so moisturized and I can feel the smoothness. I’ve been using just 1 bottle for about 1 month now and it’s still there. It looks like you’re gonna use it all but it just goes on and on and on.

I really recommend this lotion. It costs a little bit expensive but it’s worth it.

Aveeno Daily Moisturizing Lotion

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3122091533550530/k2311a0922/9.22.11