Samsung ASV24ESLN Air-Conditioner
  • The Samsung ASV24ESLN Air-Conditioner is an amazing product in my opinion, providing a wonderful experience for my family and I during bedtime, when it is often used
  • My first experience of it was astounding, The first thing I noticed was that it was extremely quiet, making a barely audible noise
  • Thus, in conclusion, although this product can be a little pricey, I definitely feel it is worth the cost, having brought about a whole new level of bedtime enjoyment to my family and I, earning my rating of a 9

• by Matthew Lou

The Samsung ASV24ESLN Air-Conditioner is an amazing product in my opinion, providing a wonderful experience for my family and I during bedtime, when it is often used. Now, I would like to share my other experiences and opinions I have about this product, both good and bad, in the following paragraphs.

The first thing that struck me about this product was its rather exorbitant pricing. Having bought several air-conditioners in the past,

this air-conditioner was easily the most expensive of them all. However, what drove me to buy it was its favorable reviews as well as its capabilities as shown on the pamphlet given; which was nothing short of impressive. In addition, it was aesthetically appealing, with a futuristic, chrome look which would improve the ambiance of most bedrooms.

My first experience of it was astounding, The first thing I noticed was that ...

• it was extremely quiet, making a barely audible noise. This vastly helped to improve my sleep as well as my family’s, which along with its extremely efficient cooling system, made a rather good impression on me. Within a matter of maybe a minute or two, I could instantly feel the change of temperature in my room, which was rather quick for my room due to its size. Yet another major advantage which
        I felt this air-conditioner possessed was its auto-cleaning capability as well as the filter cleaning indicator which would mean I need not keep track of the last time I replaced the filter.

Thus, in conclusion, although this product can be a little pricey, I definitely feel it is worth the cost, having brought about a whole new level of bedtime enjoyment to my family and I, earning my rating of a 9.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1622091533460530/k2311a0922/9.22.11