Tangled (Animation)  » Movies  »
  • I'm so happy that I decided to watch this animation because it's really good
  • I love how this is about the story of Rapunzel
  • It's one of the most amazing animations I've ever seen and everything is just on point

• by Tan Vu

My daughter wanted to watch this movie so much! She would beg me every day to bring her to the theater to watch this movie. She even did her same old puppy eyes so I had no choice but to say yes. So I went to the theater to watch it with her and we had a great time. I’m so happy that I decided to watch this animation because it’s really good.

It’s one of my

favorite animations and I watch a lot of animations with my kids. I love how this is about the story of Rapunzel. It’s executed really well and I love the graphics.

The graphics looks so real. If I didnt’ know it was an animation, I would have thought it was like in a barbie world or something. They look exactly like barbies.

Anyways, we hated the witch or whatever you call her. She is so mean.

• My daughter even yelled out loud in the theater because she was so mean to Rapunzel.

Even I hate her and this is animation. Her face reaction and voice is like so real and evil. On another note, the horse is so cute.

It’s funny how at first, he would hate the dude and then in the end, they became friends. I like it. The horse looks so nice and so cuddly and I just love the

horse.

And then the couple. They look amazing together. My daughter loved them so much and find them so cute together.

I really have to agree with her. I believed in the story. That’s a great thing.

A movie wants you to believe in the movie. If you don’t, it’s not a good movie then. Overall, this is a great movie.

It’s one of the most amazing animations I’ve ever seen and everything is just on point. I love it!

Azriel says :

Tangles is really a very nice movie. I love that it was really funny too and ia a very family oriented movie. No matter how long it just proves that parent’s love just never ends for their kids. it was also great that at first two people are just two strangers that ended up as lovers. The support characters like her pets and his horse too added to the fun of the movie. In the end,it is a light and feel good movie that all parents and kids will enjoy.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1121091533410330/k2311a0921/9.21.11