WWE Smackdown vs. Raw 2011 (Wii)  » Games  »
  • I know that the franchise only looks good on the PS3 & XBOX 360
  • So anyways, onto the game, it's the best SvR game to date
  • But still, the gameplay works amazingly and I love it
  • Storyline mode is the same and I don't really use that mode as much as I thought to

• by Tan Vu

I’m a huge fan of WWE SVR game series so that’s why I need to have this game in my life. I know that the franchise only looks good on the PS3 & XBOX 360. They also have exclusive things like superstar threads and caws stuff that the Wii doesn’t have. I know that the Wii version of the SVR series suck but I don’t care.

We don’t have enough money to spend it on

the PS3 or XBOX 360. That’s why I’m trying to make extra money so that I can buy it. So anyways, onto the game, it’s the best SvR game to date.

They have a whole new control scheme and it works really well. Sometimes, it may get repetitive though because everytime you pick the opponent up, they would be in a groggy state and you are forced to do a strong grapple. There are only 4 strong grapples so that’s why you can see it may get a little repetitive.

But still, the gameplay works amazingly and I love it. The Road To Wrestlemania got changed a little bit because now, we can roam around backstage. I don’t really like it because it gives me a really big headache.

It’s so shaky and I don’t see how it affects anything but just unlocks things in the game. Storyline mode is ...

• WWE Smackdown vs. Raw 2011 (Wii)
      the same and I don’t really use that mode as much as I thought to. I dont’ know why.

it’s just that it’s so boring typing and stuff. The best part of SvR 2011 is the Universe mode. This mode, the computer will know what you’re doing and set matches for you.

During matches, before, or after, there might be a cutscene or something. It’s a cool feature but it gets so repetitive. I’ve only

seen 10 different cut scenes when they said there’s a lot.

And the matches they make are really not that good and I have to change it all the time. And the bad thing is that you can’t have a regular match to change your title. That sucks big time.

The CAW mode is the same as previous years and sadly there’s no superstar thread. But this game is still nice and it’s worth purchasing.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2821091533400330/k2311a0921/9.21.11