Samsung PS50A556 Plasma HDTV
  • I bought this plasma about a year ago and it still is working fine right now
  • It's one of the best looking television in my opinion
  • So onto the TV quality, the pictures and graphics are amazing
  • I really do not regret making the purchase
  • This is a great buy and I really recommend this plasma to everyone

• by Tan Vu

I bought this plasma about a year ago and it still is working fine right now. I love this plasma. It’s one of the best looking television in my opinion. The design is so sleek and it looks so futuristic.

I especially love the way the invisible buttons look. It may be hard to see though. I remember lots of time, I couldn’t find the remote control at night so I have to go up

and try to push whatever buttons to turn it off.

It was funny but it may be tedious. But I dont’ care, I just love the way it looks. So onto the TV quality, the pictures and graphics are amazing.

It’s bright and colorful and looks great. This was the best looking TV when I was searching for a TV. You just have to see it.

It looks stunning. For the audio, it’s just alright.

• Usually, 20 is good for me, but then for this TV, 30 is the right volume.

But the audio is still good. It’s amazing for a TV like this and you don’t need any speakers or stereo, the tv works amazingly fine. Overall, this samsung plasma is amazing.

I really do not regret making the purchase. I needed a good looking TV to replace my old fashioned Tv and this one does it and even

more. It may costs a little bit much but I promise you, it is worth it for its price.

Another thing I forgot to mention is the remote control looks really nice. There’s a button where you can light up the buttons for you to see it at night. The remote control looks really sleek too just like the television itself.

This is a great buy and I really recommend this plasma to everyone. I’m sure you’ll love it!

CURTIS WILLIAMS says :

re : This is a great buy and I really recommend this plasma to everyone
    every this work good the pictures play good on my TV.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1621091533390330/k2311a0921/9.21.11